Chicken Biryani 5-6 Ingredients to prepare for: –
Chicken – 1 kg
Oil / Ghee – 250g
Onion (finely chopped) – 300g
Ginger Paste – 4 Tablespoon
Garlic Paste – 4 Tablespoon
Coriander Powder – 2 Tablespoon
Long – 15 to 16 bud
Black pepper – 5g
Cinnamon – 4 medium size
Small cardamom – 15 to 20 steep
Nutmeg – half a spoon (powder)
Javatri – Pinch filled
Donda Cardamom – 2
Faster Address – 5 – 6
Royal Cumin – 1 Tablespoon
Cumin – 1 tablespoon
Curd – 50 grams
Milk – 200ml
Green Chilli – 4 to 5
Salt to taste
Method of making chicken biryani: –
1. First of all we will wash the chicken and then take oil again. He will heat it in the patila, we will brown the onion first.
2. After that, remove it and keep it in a different plate.
3. Then after adding oil in the same oil and adding the cumin and Shahi cumin seeds to the patila.
4. After that, long, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, jawthri and donda will grind the flour in cardamom, and fry it in oil.
5. Then add green chilli (only tore in the middle) in this oil, add ginger and garlic paste.
6. Mix them all 10 minutes after 10 minutes and add chicken in it.
7. Add salt (according to the taste) with this coriander powder.
8. Yogurt will be placed after 10 minutes.
9. Cook until the water is dry, put the rice in boiled water and keep it for five minutes with water, wash the rice with plain water (please keep it in the lime).
10. Mix the rice in chicken and prepared spices and then add milk to it.
11. Packing the lid well with the lid in the petal (not steam).
12. Keep it for 30 minutes on a low flame, then mix it well with the spoon and keep brown onions
13. (do not mix onion) and keep it aside for 5 minutes to a low flame.
14. Now your Biryani is ready.
Chutney (Mint, Green Coriander, Green Chilli, Garlic, Salt, Curd) as per the requirement