Ingredients for making chicken korma for 4-5 people
Chicken – 1kg
Oil – 500g
Curd – 250g
Onion – 500g
Korma masala – 1 packet
Red Chilli Powder – 3 Tablespoon
Coriander Powder – 50g
Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tablespoon
Kewada Water – 1 small spoon
Garlic Paste – 4 Tablespoon
Ginger Paste – 4 Tablespoon
Turmeric – 1 Tablespoon
Cashew nuts – 50g
Salt to taste
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly, heat oil in a pan.
2. Then put chicken in it.
3. After the onions are light brown in oil, we will grind them in the mix.
4. In the chicken, we will add all the spices that will put yogurt, salt, coriander powder, onions, garlic paste, and ginger paste.
5. Cook on a light flame in the oil for about 30 minutes, stirring it with a spoon (so that Korma does not stick)
6. Cook the chicken until it cooks completely
7. Fry cashew nuts in oil and mix it in the chicken.
8. After cooking, the Kavada will pour water.
9. Now your chicken korama is ready