Chicken Kabab Ingredients: –
Chicken minced meat – 500 g
chickpeas dal – 250 gms
Long – 5-6 buds
Black pepper – 10-12 grains
Cinnamon – 3-4 pieces (medium sized)
Cardamom – 6-7
Onion – 100 gms
Ginger – 1 Tbsp
Garlic – 1 Tbsp
Green chili-6 to 7
Green coriander – 10 to 15 gms
Salt to taste
1. Grind lentil gram in a cooker.
2. Wash the chicken mince once in the Plate.
3. Then add lentils, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, onion, ginger, and garlic, salt, mix them in a mixer and take it 4. out in a vessel and then cut green chilies, green coriander turn.
5. Now add chicken minced green chilies, green coriander mixed in the mixer of that spice.
6. Now you can learn to make kabab either by taking a coal-fired cigar or making a Chicken kabab by making a paste on the pan.
7. And you can make kabab like you
* Take oil or ghee for pillow kabab.