Ingredients for making meat korama for 4-5 people
Meat – 1kg
Curd – 250g
Onion – 500g
Korma masala – a packet
Red Chilli Powder – 3 Tablespoons
Coriander Powder – 50 grams
Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tablespoon
Kewada Water – One small spoon
Garlic Paste – 4 Tablespoons
Ginger Paste – 4 Tablespoons
Turmeric – one spoon
Cashew nuts – 50 grams
Salt to taste
1. Wash the meat thoroughly, heat oil in a pan.
2. Then put the meat in it.
3. After the onions are light brown in oil, we will grind them in the mix.
4. In the meat we will add all the spices that will put yogurt, salt, coriander powder, pc onions,garlic paste, and ginger paste.
5. Cook on low flame in oil for about one hour, stirring it with a spoon (so that Korma does not stick)
6. Cook the meat until it is cooked completely
7. Fry cashews in oil and mix it in the meat.
8. After cooking, the Kavada will pour water.
Now you can get rid of meat korama.